What is Anesthesiology?
An anesthesiologist is a doctor (MD or DO) who practices anesthesia. Anesthesiologists are physicians specializing in perioperative care, development of an anesthetic plan, and the administration of anesthetics. He or she has finished college, then medical school (four years), then an internship (one year) followed by a residency in anesthesia (three years). Some anesthesiologists pursue additional years of training (a fellowship).
What services in Anesthesiology does Dr.Ryan Peterson provide?
- ACLS Certified
- PALS Certified
- General Anesthesia
- Monitored Anesthesia Care/Twilight Sedation
- Regional Anesthesia – Ultrasound Guided
- Pediatric Anesthesia
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Anesthesia
- Orthopedic Anesthesia
- Ophthalmology Anesthesia
- Plastic surgery Anesthesia
- Urologic Anesthesia
- Pain Management Anesthesia